Installing & configuring Oracle Java ME in Netbeans 8 & Windows 8
- Category: windows
- Published: Thursday, 16 November 2017 16:20
- Written by dedet
- Hits: 345
I do not like installing bundling software, because I just parcular application and I want my JDK can be access, install, uninstall and upgrade dependly. Therefor I tried manual installation, here are my steps: Installation:
1. Minimum Java SDK Standard Edition Development Kit (JDK) release 7 update 55 must work.
2. Netbeans 8 already run properly.
3. Install oracle-jmesdk-3-4-rr-win32-bin.exe
4. Installing plugin into Netbeans 8:
a. Extract oracle-jmesdk-3-4-rr-eclipse-plugins.zip
b. Install plugin melalui Tools -> Plugins -> Downloaded -> Add Plugins
c. Select all *.ndb files, and open
d. Click Install e. Restart netbeans