Virtualmin creating Sub-Server for Sub-Domain
- Category: webmin/virtualmin
- Published: Thursday, 05 October 2017 00:15
- Written by dedet
- Hits: 247
These are steps to create Sub-Server for Sub-Domain:
- Virtualmin -> Create Virtual Server
- Fill Domain name for sub-domain for example subdom.domain.com (domain.com is root domain, change with your root domain)
- In Enabled features check these items:
- Setup DNS zone?
- Setup website for domain?
- Setup SSL website too?
- Choose one of these Setup Webalizer for web logs? or Enable AWstats reporting? (optional)
- Choose other options depend on your requirement